Color pens ★☆
- In off guard conversations, you pronounce Tricycle as Traysikul, Circle as Serkul, Google as Gugul.
- You call soy sauce or toyo, Patis.
- Your one peso is pisos
- Your bathroom has at least one lugod.
- You wonder why some Tagalog people pronounce Z as Zey.
- You don’t find Chicken Inasal special until you live away from Bacolod. You realize that it’s the best Chicken Meal in the world.
- You call this thing pussycat
- When you prefer eating “kinamot” or with your bare hands at Mang Inasal.
- You call brown sugar, “kalamay nga pula”
- When sinamak is present on your dining table
- At some point in your life, you used the expression “Ari, tigil!”
- Your have a vegetable meal called Laswa.