roses are red
violets are STILL red.
to all those who liked my tshirt entry, many many thanks!!!
it was really a great help ✌
sa mga peg nga kung mangampanya daw sila pa ang gaintra, SUPER thank You!!!
kung 1 million ang prize, gaan ta kamo piso2 .. hue hue
the winner has not yet been announced, but i hope we will win ;) Fighting!!
Love Love Love
#fangirl #CNBLUE #boice #gilasPilipinas #senegal #mentalshin #tshirt #Kaloka #kalerkie
- In off guard conversations, you pronounce Tricycle as Traysikul, Circle as Serkul, Google as Gugul.
- You call soy sauce or toyo, Patis.
- Your one peso is pisos
- Your bathroom has at least one lugod.
- You wonder why some Tagalog people pronounce Z as Zey.
- You don’t find Chicken Inasal special until you live away from Bacolod. You realize that it’s the best Chicken Meal in the world.
- You call this thing pussycat
- When you prefer eating “kinamot” or with your bare hands at Mang Inasal.
- You call brown sugar, “kalamay nga pula”
- When sinamak is present on your dining table
- At some point in your life, you used the expression “Ari, tigil!”
- Your have a vegetable meal called Laswa.